CAPS News - 20 Aug 2020
Notice something different? In order to respect your time and inbox equity, we've redesigned our newsletter. Expect these short-form updates twice a month. Let us know what you think!
Supplier diversity: increasing innovation & resilience in the supply chain
- Did you know that 72.3% of supplier diversity program contracts are awarded competitively? Diversity program integration, best-in-class diversity metrics, and more in our new supplier diversity blog post.
Participate in surveys for free metric reports and actionable KPIs
- Coming soon:
- Collecting Supplier Due Diligence Information
- Applying Advanced Analytics
- Emerging Technology
- >> To participate in surveys, request survey opt-in.
Our richest annual metric report and supplier studies available now
- Supplier Innovation - CPO Insights
- Supplier Diversity Program Performance Benchmarking Report 2016
- Supply Management Metrics (Cross-Industry) Report 2016
- >> Access these reports with a free account now or become a member for all the newest reports.
Notable and newsworthy links to CAPS
- Former Mastercard executive takes the helm at CAPS Research in ASU Now
- Making Sense of Supply Risk Management Solutions (Part 4) in SpendMatters
Reframe your internal customer experience
- Our latest research report, Creating Extraordinary Internal Customer Experience, is out today - watch the video on YouTube now, and subscribe to be notified of new videos.
Do you want to explore the frontiers of supply management with us?
- Reports published in the last seven years are reserved for CAPS members, but more than 30 years of inspiration is available to you, with new reports released each week. Simply create a free account.
- Still want more? For access to free webinars, member conference calls, custom data, personalized surveys, unlimited CAPS Library access for your entire group, and more, consider CAPS Membership.
Supply management professionals from member and non-member companies can participate in benchmarking surveys and get metric reports in return.