As a result of the global Coronavirus pandemic, we are experiencing market disruptions, supply chains in flux, and new methods of conducting business. CAPS is gathering insights and best practices from supply management leaders and sharing with you to inform and inspire you during the process.
In this webinar (recorded March 26, 2020), we explore the findings of “Responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic.” Fortune 600/Global 1000 CPOs and senior supply management executives told us how the Coronavirus has impacted their organizations, what their greatest challenges are, and specific actions they’re taking to mitigate the crisis.
Anticipate, measure, mitigate, and mange risk in your supply chain
Helpful reports for trying times
From the CAPS Library, we offer a number of reports that may serve you as we navigate uncertain paths as a result of the pandemic. Access these reports with you free CAPS Library account. Members receive full access; non-members with an account may access reports in the second tab and our new Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic - simply login or create an account.
Please login to the CAPS Library or create a free account to download these reports now:
- Webinar: Coronavirus (COVID-19): CPOs' Response to the Crisis video & slides, March 2020
- Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, March 2020
- Managing a Global Supply Chain, April 2012
- Risk Management across the Extended Value Chain, June 2012
Please refer to the member-only tab, at right, for more recent releases.
Any employee within our member companies' supply management groups may receive exclusive access the CAPS Library with a free account. Please login to first to be able to access these direct links:
- Preparing for a Potential Economic Downturn, October 2019
- Third-Party Risk Management, September 2019
- Webinar: Risky Business - Mitigating Third-Party Risk in Your Supply Chain, June 2019
- Measuring and Managing Risks in the Supply Chain, April 2019
- Supply Chain Financing: Funding the Supply Chain and the Organization, February 2016