The policy information below applies to www.capsresearch.org. By using our website, you agree to these terms.
This is the website of CAPS Research.
Our address is:
309 W. Elliot Road, Ste. 113
Tempe, AZ 85284-1556
We can be reached via our feedback form, telephone at 480-752-2277, or fax at 480-491-7885.
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the following types of information:
- the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our message/bulletin boards
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- information and statistics about what research publications individual consumers are viewing
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
The information we collect is:
- used for internal review
- used to improve the content of our website
- not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
Our web site uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of information that a website sends to a browser. This information is then stored on the visitor’s hard drive. The cookie saves the visitor’s logon information: email address and password (if the “remember me” function is checked).
When the visitor next visits the website, the browser passes back this information to the website’s server, which uses it to look up any previously submitted visitor information in the database located on the server.
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted documents. SSL encryption creates a secure, coded link between your browser and our server, rendering the information you enter indecipherable to unintended viewers. Typically, your browser would alert you to the presence of this safety measure by connecting the broken key in the lower left hand corner and drawing a blue line above the viewing window (in Netscape), or by closing a lock in the lower right-hand corner (in Internet Explorer).
If you have any concerns, please contact CAPS Research.